The office of "Director of Homeowner Affairs". was created in 2005 to more effectively handle any issues that come up with the deeded restrictions. Shirley Vickery is the current director serving in this capacity. The Director of Homeowner Affairs is responsible for working with all the property owners in Hallmark Shores to insure that the deeded restrictions are followed and to mediate any disputes. The Director of Homeowner Affairs is also charged with bringing all building plans and specifications and all other deeded restriction issues to the board for discussion and vote.
Hallmark Shores Deed Restrictions
1. No house trailer or movable type home to be placed on the property nor shall any barn-type structure be used as a dwelling either temporary or permanent.
2. There shall be no type of commercial building on the above premises and the land shall be used for residential purposes only.
3. The sewage disposal shall be in conformity with regulations issued from time to time by the S.C. Health Department.
4. Nothing shall be done or be permitted to be done on the premises which may be or may become an annoyance or nuisance to the neighbors or injure the value of the property in the neighborhood.
5. No building shall be erected within 7 1/2 feet of the property line.
6. Only one dwelling may be placed on any lot in this sub-division.
7. All wood structure on the ouside must be painted within six months of construction.
8. Easements for installation and maintenence of utilities and drainage facilities are reserved five (5) feet from all lot lines except the 360 foot contour line.
9. No refuse, garbage, or cast-off material shall be dumped on any lot or lots of Hallmark Shores, Inc., or any property of Hallmark Shores, Inc.
10. Each lot owner is responsible for damage caused on other lots and to property of Hallmark Shores, Inc. from fires started upon his property.
11. No structure shall be placed nearer than 30 feet to the main roadway unless otherwise approved in writing by the officers of Hallmark Shores, Inc.
12. No structure shall be placed nearer than 30 feet from the 360 foot contour line unless otherwise approved in writing by the officers of Hallmark Shores, Inc. This restriction does not include docks, boat houses, porches and patios. No docks shall be erected that exceed 40 feet in length from the 360 foot contour line unless approved in writing by the officers of Hallmark Shores, Inc.
13. There shall be no dwelling house erected on the above land having less than 1,200 square feet of floor space, exclusive of porches, garages or carports. Buildings on said premises shall be constructed of new material (brick or rock) except that old brick may be used. Materials other than brick or rock must be approved in writing by the officers of Hallmark Shores, Inc.
14. No division of any lot in this sub-division may be made without the written approval of the officers of Hallmark Shores, Inc.
15. Fences or walls of any type will have to be approved in writing by the officers of Hallmark Shores, Inc.
16. No building shall be erected, placed or altered on any lot until the construction plans have been approved by the officers of Hallmark Shores, Inc.
For the purpose of written consent for Restrictions 11 through 13, the written consent of the President and Secretary, with seals attached, shall be sufficient to meet the requirements of written consent as set forth in these restrictions.